I Love You With An Everlasting Love
You are fully known and fully loved
Many people feel like God is distant or angry at them. I used to feel like that too. That is far from the truth as God loves you with an everlasting love. Nothing can separate you from His love. Not even your sin. You can see it even in the Bible. What happened after Adam and Eve sinned? God provided for them clothing. What happened when Jesus found the woman caught in adultery? He did not condemn her, but told her to go and sin no more. The same is with you. There is nothing that can separate you from His love.
That is what this painting is about. When I asked God what He thought of me, I saw a bright red heart with many colors bursting out with love. He feels the same about you as well. There is nothing like His love. If you have been searching and still feel empty, His love can fill that loneliness and emptiness, until it’s overflowing with His love.
I know there are many people during this time that have not gone out or seen people. I hope this art and message reaches you to let you know that you are seen and loved. You are not forgotten.
The painting was intentionally left messy because sometimes love is messy. In His love there is freedom to truly be yourself and to be honest with Him.
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Giclee printing on fine art archival paper
- Archival inks
- Available sizes: 10 x 8, 14 x 11, 20 x 16, & 36 x 24 inches
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Worldwide shipping via various carriers
- Ships priority mail via USPS or UPS within in the US
- Shipping carriers vary for international shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2021 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale