Tired from treading and being pulled the currents of life, what or who can help me? Without words, the cries of my heart are heard from heaven. An atmosphere of love fills the air. Love is swirling around me like a gentle wind. I look up and the clouds in the sky begin to part. A bright light from heaven cascades over me like a gentle waterfall. I begin to feel lighter. The heaviness has lifted. I begin to feel weightless as the water carries me and lifts me to the light. Rest has finally come to my soul.
When life begins to pull you down, let this painting remind you that there is hope. Love is in the atmosphere to lift you up.
This painting was a personal prayer for people during the pandemic and personal hardships people were battling.
Colossians 1:13, 2 Samuel 22:17, Isaiah 43:2
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Giclee printing on fine art paper
- Size: 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Ships priority mail via UPS
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
© 2021 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale