Lanikuhonua means ‘Where Heaven Meets Earth’ in the Hawaiian language which is fitting for such a majestic place located on the westside of O’ahu. This gem is nestled in beautiful Ko Olina Resort and a place where royalty would go for respite. Enjoy the same beauty they experienced with this fine art print. Let the cares of the day melt away as you experience tranquility from nature’s beauty in your home or office.
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Giclee printing on fine art paper
- Available sizes: 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Ships priority mail via USPS and UPS for 16 x 20 size
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
© 2021 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale