Be in the Sweet Spot
Express your love for Hawaii and the beach with this wave art print that will help to create a splash on your walls.
The inspiration behind this painting: Just like a surfer has to paddle to where the waves our, I want to align myself with God and what He is doing. When a surfer is in alignment to catch the wave, one paddles to get up to the speed of the wave to catch it. Once in alignment and the wave catches you, it is like the powerful grace of God, carrying me and taking me farther than I could ever imagine. In the pocket is the most powerful part of the wave. It is also known as the sweet spot. This is my desire to be unity with God and to partner with Him living out my identity and purpose.
- This reproduction on a giclee gallery wrapped canvas print is from an original acrylic painting by Jan Tetsutani
- Sizes: 10 x 8 & 14 x 11 inch, 20 x 16 inch, 36 x 26 inch (NEW)
- 16 x 20 size and under ships priority mail via USPS within the US. 36 x 26 inch ships via UPS.
- Ships internationally via various carriers
- Picture frame and mat are not included
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 3- 7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2019 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale