Remember How Precious You are With This Floral Art Print
You Are Loved More Than These
Floral wall art to remind you that He will take care of you. No one can take better care of us than papa God! He wants us to prosper more than we do. If you have lost a job or are battling illness, it is not an indicator of God’s love for you. Sometimes He is redirecting us like with Elijah at the Kerith Brook. The Lord provided rest for him while he was there by providing him food and water. He did not have to go and look for his provision.
When the brook dried up, it didn’t mean that God didn’t love Elijah anymore or had forgotten about Him. God was re-directing him. After the brook dried up, the Word of the Lord came to Elijah.
When grace stops in an area in your life, look for the Word of the Lord for your next instructions. God could possibly be redirecting you. It is something you have to seek Him for yourself. Elijah was instructed to go to Zarephath and there again the Lord would bring provision to him from a widow as he ministered to her. God could be calling you to minister to someone and through that your provision will come. You don’t have to strive to get it. Just follow His instructions.
Look at the wildflowers in nature. God cares for them without human intervention. You dear child, are much more valuable than the birds of the air and the flowers of the field. How much more will He care for you.
Inspiration behind the painting: This was created during a time when people were or at risk of losing their jobs during the shot mandates. When our valuable first responders and our highly respected military had already risked their lives to care and protect people during the pandemic. They were facing the possibility of being fired or have been fired. My heart ached for them at the injustice, but I felt the Father’s heart was for them. He was saying ‘Don’t worry, my beloved. I love you more than the wild flowers in the field. I will take care of you. Just trust me.’
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?’
Luke 12:30 NLT
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Giclee printing on fine art archival paper
- Archival inks
- Available sizes: 10 x 8, 14 x 11, 20 x 16, & 36 x 24 inches
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Worldwide shipping via various carriers
- Ships priority mail via USPS or UPS within in the US
- Shipping carriers vary for international shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2021 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale