Christian art to uplift the soul
When you feel like you are drowning in fear, let His love lift you up. We may feel tired, but His love with never be tired for you. His love for you is so passionate that it compelled Him to give Himself for you so that you could live and have a relationship with Him! Instead of being drowned by the cares of this world. I pray that you will be drowned in God’s love that will cause your heart to soar with Him.
I felt led to paint, but I am not sure what I was going to paint. I felt a heaviness of fear with what people were going through. The feeling of being tired from treading water. Can you relate? Then I saw hearts all around coming from heaven. It was God’s love coming to the surface. I saw a woman in the water. She was reaching out for help and a red heart balloon came to her. She grabbed it and began float into the sky as a big wave was about to hit her.
“In all their suffering he also suffered, and he personally rescued them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years.”
Isaiah 63:9 NLT
‘Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.’
1 Peter 5:7 NIV
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting by Jan Tetsutani on fine art paper
- Sizes: 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20 inch
- Ships priority mail via USPS
- Picture frame and mat are not included
- Ships from fulfillment center in the USA
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 3- 7 business days for domestic shipping
© 2020 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale