Escape to Ko Olina time and time again
Imagine yourself sitting the beach with every muscle relaxed, your soul feels alive as you are surrounded by the beauty of the ocean and the coastline. You feel the warmth of aloha from the people that gathered here and time seems to stand still.
Let this beautiful painting take you there time and time again.
Ko Olina means ‘Place of Joy’ in the Hawaiian language.
- This is a reproduction of an original acylic painting
- Sizes: 20 x 16 x 1.25 inch
- 408 gram 18 mil canvas
- 100% archival inks, 12 color process
- Museum satin varnish
- Ships priority mail via USPS
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 5 – 7 business days for domestic shipping
© 2020 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale