Beach home decor to put a smile on your face
Whimsical art to bring out the playful and carefree child in you!
You feel the warmth of the sun and there is a southerly breeze slightly moving the palm tree leaves. Sounds of laughing and screaming crabs can be heard from the ocean. It’s a perfect day to be at the beach! “Hey everyone!” says papa crab “Here comes a nice wave we can all catch! Come on mama!” Mama crab climbs up daddy crab and he lifts her up while catching the wave. Baby crab giggles from being scared and excited at the same time. The other kid crabs are no stranger to surfing and glide effortlessly on the wave. “It’s a party wave!” one of the kid crabs screams while holding a starfish and climbing on his brother’s back. “Whooo hoo!” he screams as the wind blows in his face and his stomach drops. Maile, the dog pops her head out of the water while snorkeling to catch a glimpse of what the screaming is all about. “We need to do this more often,” daddy crab says…..It’s great being with the family.
‘Ohana’ means ‘family’ in the Hawaiian language.This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
Romans 12:9 TPT
- Full color printing on 120 lb smooth paper
- Archival inks
- Available sizes: 10 x 8, 14 x 11, 20 x 16, & 30 x 40 inches
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Worldwide shipping via various carriers
- Ships priority mail via USPS or UPS within in the US
- Shipping carriers vary for international shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2017 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale