The Waves Just Keep Coming!
Blue art to soothe your soul
The inspiration behind this wave art painting was when I heard Max Lucado, author, speak in person about when he was a little boy, he had never seen the ocean. He had only seen lakes.
One day, his grandfather took him to see the ocean and Max was amazed as he stood on the shoreline seeing the waves continually come to shore. He asked his grandfather, ‘Does this ever stop?’ The grandfather asked ‘Does what ever stop?’ ‘The water coming to the shore…Does it ever stop?’ Max asked. The grandfather answered and said “No, it just keeps coming.”
This is like the love of God. His love is not dependent upon our good days or our bad days. What we have done, or not done. Our good works, or our failures.
He loves us because it is who He is. He is love. His love keeps coming. Even when we have sinned, He pursues us. Even sin & death could not hold back His love for us. His love is unfailing. His love never gives up. His love is relentless.
Romans 5:8, Romans 8:38-39
- This reproduction on a giclee gallery wrapped canvas print is from an original acrylic painting by Jan Tetsutani
- Sizes: 10 x 8 & 14 x 11 inch, 20 x 16 inch, 36 x 26 inch (NEW)
- 16 x 20 size and under ships priority mail via USPS within the US. 36 x 26 inch ships via UPS.
- Ships internationally via various carriers
- Picture frame and mat are not included
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 3- 7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2019 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale