The waves just keep coming!
Wave wall art to remind you of the crashing waves of the love of God
The inspiration behind this painting was when I heard Max Lucado (who is an amazing author) speak in person about when he was a little boy, he had never seen the ocean. He had only seen lakes.
One day his grandfather took him to see the ocean and Max was amazed as he stood on the shoreline seeing the waves continually come to shore. He asked his grandfather, ‘Does this ever stop?’ The grandfather asked ‘Does what ever stop?’ ‘The water coming to the shore…Does it ever stop?’ Max asked. The grandfather answered and said “No, it just keeps coming.”
This is like the love of God. His love is not dependent upon our good days or our bad days. What we have done, or not done. Our good works, or our failures.
He loves because it is who He is. He is love. His love keeps coming. Even when we have sinned, He pursues us.Even sin & death could not hold back His love for us. His love is unfailing. His love never gives up. His love is relentless.
Romans 5:8, Romans 8:38-39
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting.
- Giclee printing on fine art archival paper
- Archival inks
- Available sizes: 10 x 8, 14 x 11, 20 x 16, & 36 x 24 inches
- Does not include mat or picture frame
- Please inquire if you are looking for a specific size not mentioned here
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Worldwide shipping via various carriers
- Ships priority mail via USPS or UPS within in the US
- Shipping carriers vary for international shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-7 business days for domestic shipping
- Please allow approximately 5-14 business days for international shipping
© 2017 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale