Escape to Hoomaluhia
Enjoy your own tropical paradise
- This is reproduction of an original acrylic painting
- Giclee paper art print
- 100% archival inks
- 12 color process
- Available sizes: 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20 inches
- Ships worldwide
- Ships priority mail via USPS in the US. Shipping carrier varies internationally.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 5-7 business days for domestic shipping. Add up to 7 more business days for international shipping.
In 2018 I got very sick for months. I was in constant pain and I wasn’t sure if I could work again. Thankfully, I am glad to say I recovered. Shortly thereafter I visited Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens hoping that I get together with a friend there. They have a room where you can paint and draw the flowers and foliage from the gardens. One of the highlights from being there is seeing the majestic Koolau mountains. There is a beautiful shape to these high mountains.
Coming from this scary tribulation, I was reminded of Psalm 121 “I lift my eyes up to the mountains – where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.” I felt very grateful. When it rains there are waterfalls that are absolutely stunning. When I see the beauty of Hawaii in this place, it soothes my soul and I feel serenity. There are many hiking trails to venture on. Tropical foliage is all around and a delight for anyone who enjoys hiking.
© 2020 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale