Have you walked passed something time and time again and then one day, you recognize something extraordinary that was there all along? I have walked in my neighborhood for many years. It was only recently that I recognized that there were these hedges with extraordinary leaves. The leaves look like someone painted them as there are splatters of greens, reds, pinks, oranges. Each leaf was so different.
This reminds me of the Savior. Many did not recognize Him as the Messiah when He went to visit her after His resurrection. Maybe those in His neighborhood walked passed him often, just thinking He was an ordinary person. However, those like the shepherds, or the woman at the well, recognized that there was something extraordinary right in front of them among the ordinary.
Let us not forget and recognize the One who is extraordinary in our ordinary day lives.
‘My servant grew up in the LORD’s presence like a tender green shoot, like a root in dry ground. There was nothing beautiful or majestic about his appearance, nothing to attract us to him.’
- This is a reproduction of an original acrylic painting on archival fine art paper
- Available sizes: 8 x 10, 11 x 14, & 20 x 16 inches
- Worldwide Shipping
- Ships priority via USPS in the US
- Variety of shipping carriers internationally
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow approximately 7-14 business days for domestic shipping. Please add an additional business days for international shipping.
© 2020 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale