Let Hawaii Happen
Feel the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze from Kohola Lagoon at Ko Olina, O’ahu, Hawaii with this art print. Reminisce how you felt as you relaxed and experienced those calm island vibes.
Kohola means ‘whale’ in the Hawaiian language. Ko Olina means ‘Place of Joy’ in the Hawaiian language.
- Sizes: 8 x 10 with a half inch border = 9 x 11, 11 x 14, 16 x 20 inch
- Ships priority mail via USPS
- Picture frame and mat are not included
- Ships from fulfillment center in the USA
- Please contact us if you are looking for a particular size
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 3- 7 business days for domestic shipping
© 2019 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale