Techniques you will learn in this class
Registering is simple and easy
Registering is easy. Just click the ADD TO CART button. You will have to register each person individually. Feel free to contact us if you have a large group.
After you register, you will receive an email with a link to download your supply list, access to the video and password, and link to join the private Facebook Group.
Get instant and 24/7 lifetime access after registering and enjoy releasing the artist in you!
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the class to receive a full refund.
Pick up your art supplies at any craft or art store. Amazon is another alternative.
Suggested list of supplies:
- 11 x 14 inch canvas or similar
- Acrylic Paint: Titanium white, mars black, magenta or red, yellow, blue
- Large flat brush (1 inch wide)
- Medium flat brush (1/2 inch wide)
- Round brush (size 1)
- Plastic or ceramic plate for paint palette
- Paper towels
- Container for water
- Plastic table cloth to keep spills from soaking through
- Easel (suggested but not necessary)
- Wear apron or old clothes. since paint is permanent when dried
- Drop cloth to protect floor
Aloha! I’m Jan. Thanks for stopping by. Born and raised in Hawaii, I enjoy spreading the Aloha Spirit around the world with my art and teaching classes. I’ve taught hundreds of students at my in-person painting workshops at Four Seasons Resort O’ahu as well as online classes.
This is more than just a class following along. You’ll learn different techniques while having fun and being creative. My passion for art was reignited when an art class was offered at my church. This lead me to becoming a full-time artist today. It’s never too late. You’re not too old. You’re worth the investment!