- Cost: $40/person
- No art experience is necessary
- Step-by-step instructions
- Geared toward ages 10 to adults (although younger children have participated with the help of an adult)
How does this work?
- After payment is received you will be emailed a receipt confirming your payment. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your private link and password giving you access to the online class (we have to do this manually). With your payment you will receive a link where you may download the supply list and how to set up your area. Your access to the class recording expires August 31, 2021.
- List of recommended supplies are in the FAQ section below
- Have any questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the list of supplies I should get? This is a suggested list and not mandatory.
- 11 x14 inch canvas
- Acrylic Paint: white, black, magenta, yellow, blue
- Large flat brush (1 inch wide)
- Medium flat brush (1/2 inch wide)
- Round brush (size 1)
- Plastic or ceramic plate for paint palette
- Paper towels
- Container for water
- Plastic table cloth to keep spills from soaking through
- Easel (recommended but not necessary)
- Wear apron or old clothes. since paint is permanent when dried
- Where may I get my supplies from? You may order them online via Amazon, Jerry’s Artarama, Michael’s, or Hobby Lobby. Locally in Hawaii, Ben Franklin Crafts or check out these links to shop online: Brush set, Acrylic Paint for Beginners, 2pk 11 x 14 canvas
- Where may I share my painting? Please post your painting on your social media platform and tag @jantetsutaniart or request to join private Facebook group