- We will be painting an underwater scene similar to this one
- Cost: $40/person
- No art experience is necessary
- Step-by-step instructions
- Class is facilitated via Zoom
- 2-hour class
- Geared toward ages 10 to adults (although younger children have participated with the help of an adult)
- Seating is limited so register early.
How to make a booking:
- Enter the number of people in your party
- Make your secure payment to confirm your booking. Please include the names in your party in the ‘Order Notes’ section
- You will be emailed a receipt & information sheet with the list of recommended supplies, how to set up your area & zoom meting link and instructions. Click on the text under ‘product’ and you should be able to download a pdf.
- Logon to zoom at 12:45 pm HST the day of the workshop. Be sure your zoom account is up-to-date to avoid issues with logging on. Click to use: Time Converter
- After payment is received you will be emailed a receipt confirming your booking and information you may download ‘Click on Online Painting Workshop…’) with the recommended list of supplies, instructions how to set up your area, and the private Zoom meeting link. Please be sure you have the latest version of Zoom to avoid any issues with connecting. You will be asked for the password.
- List of recommended supplies are in the FAQ section below
- Booking is confirmed when payment is received
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation is given at least 24 hours in advance
- Questions? Please see our FAQ section below or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the list of supplies I should get? This is a suggested list and not mandatory.
- 11 x 14 inch or 16 x 20 inch canvas
- Acrylic Paint: white, black, magenta, yellow, blue
- Large flat brush (1 inch wide)
- Medium flat brush (1/2 inch wide)
- Round brush (size 1)
- Small sea sponge
- Plastic or ceramic plate for paint palette
- Paper towels
- Container for water
- Plastic table cloth to keep spills from soaking through
- Easel (recommended but not necessary)
- Wear apron or old clothes. since paint is permanent when dried
- Where may I get my supplies from? You may order them online via Amazon, Jerry’s Artarama, Michael’s, or Hobby Lobby. Locally in Hawaii, Ben Franklin Crafts currently has its Mapunapuna & Kailua store open and is taking phone orders with curbside pickup. Due to the influx of online shipping please anticipate shipping delays
- How do I get zoom? You may download the zoom app via desktop at https://zoom.us or zoom app via mobile phone.
- Where may I share my painting? Please post your painting on your social media platform and tag @jantetsutaniart
- What time is it in my time zone? 1 pm HST, 4 pm PDT, 7 pm EDT. Or check here:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.htm