- We will be painting a Hawaiian sunset pictured above
- Cost: $20/person
- No experience is necessary
- Step-by-step instructions
- Class is facilitated via Facebook Live
- 2-hour class
- Geared toward ages 10 to adults (although younger children have participated)
- Seating is limited so register early.
How to make a booking:
- Enter the number of people in your party
- Make your secure payment to make your booking. Please include the names in your party in the ‘Order Notes’ section
- You will be emailed a receipt & information sheet with the list of recommended supplies, how to set up your area & instructions on how to join the class. Please join the private Facebook by May 29th to guarantee your access.
- On the day and time of the workshop, go into the private facebook group to watch live.
- After payment is received you will be emailed a receipt confirming your booking and information you may download with the recommended list of supplies, instructions how to set up your area, and the private facebook link where you will need to request to join the group. An approval to enter the group will be based on the email you provided at the time of purchase. (List of recommended supplies are in the FAQ section)
- Booking is confirmed when payment is received
- A full refund will be issued when cancellation is given at least 24 hours in advance
- Questions? Please see our FAQ section below or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the list of supplies I should get?
- 16 x 20 inch canvas
- Acrylic Paint: white black, magenta, yellow, blue, aqua
- Large flat brush (1 inch wide)
- Medium flat brush (1/2 inch wide)
- Round brush (size 1)
- Plastic or ceramic plate for paint palette
- Paper towels
- Container for water
- Plastic table cloth to keep spills from soaking through
- Easel (recommended but not necessary)
- Wear apron or old clothes. since paint is permanent when dried
- Where may I get my supplies from? You may order them online via Amazon, Jerry’s Artarama, Michael’s, or Hobby Lobby. Locally in Hawaii, Ben Franklin Crafts currently has its Mapunapuna & Kailua store open and is taking phone orders with curbside pickup. Due to the influx of online shipping please anticipate shipping delays
- Will the Facebook Live be available to watch on replay? No. The group will closed after the class.
- Where may I share my painting? Please post your painting on your social media platform and tag @jantetsutaniart
- What time is is in my time zone? 12 pm PDT, 3pm EDT.