You're not just giving a card, you're giving art
The recipient of your card will want to thank you for sending the warmth of the sun from Kohola Lagoon at Ko Olina, O’ahu, Hawaii.
Kohola means ‘whale’ in the Hawaiian language. Ko Olina means ‘Place of Joy’ in the Hawaiian language.
- This card is made with high quality 120# smooth card stock
- Card is left blank inside so you may write your own personal message
- Comes with a white envelope
- Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Pricing: 1 card=$5.00, 5 cards=$20.00, 10 cards=$30.00, 20 cards=$40.00, 50 cards=$75.00, 100 cards=$100.00
- Ships priority mail via USPS
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow 3- 5 business days for domestic shipping
© 2019 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale