Elevate your soul with sunshine
Feel the warmth of the sun from Kohola Lagoon at Ko Olina, O’ahu, Hawaii.
Kohola means ‘whale’ in the Hawaiian language. Ko Olina means ‘Place of Joy’ in the Hawaiian language.
- This reproduction on fine art paper is from an original acrylic painting by Jan Tetsutani
- Sizes: 5 x 7, 8 x 10 & 11 x 14 inch
- Ships priority mail via USPS
- Picture frame and mat are not included
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing
- Please allow approximately 7-14 business days for domestic shipping
© 2019 Jan Tetsutani Art | All rights reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale